AXFR from BIND primary to Win2k secondary - known problem?

Mitchell Krog mitchellk at allafrica.co.za
Sat Nov 11 08:28:47 UTC 2000

Hi Shawn

I have the same problem which I posted here about a week
ago and nobody has replied yet.
I am awaiting feedback from MS, I have lodged an official
support request.
I can transfer the domain the first time ... ie creating the
new secondary on the W2K box, but thereafter it will not
do zone transfers to get new info.
However I recently started doing Primaries on the W2K box with
the Bind 8.2.2p5 as the secondary and it works like a charm.

Lets see if anyone replies.

Regards
Mitch