BIND 9

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Wed Nov 8 20:27:31 UTC 2000

	Hello Susan & All ,  I do sure hope that this is not the stand
	that Nominum is going to take toward online documentation of
	a -widely- used and usually freeware software .  I hope to be
	enlightened in this regard soon .  Tia ,  JimL

On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Susan Luinetti wrote:
> Nominum wrote the code, and offers support, training and consulting
> services for BIND 9 installs, upgrades and configurations. They'll tailor
> a solution to fit your needs.
> For more info, call (650-306-1558, ext 162) or e-mail Susan Luinetti at
> susanl at connectedbrands.com
> George Crook wrote:
> > Does anyone know of any good howto's or configuration pages of BIND 9.
> > Thanks in advance
> > George
> --
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | babydr at baby-dragons.com | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |