Keeping Cache at zero

Saqib Mustafa 01020103 at ravi.lums.edu.pk
Tue May 30 21:17:08 UTC 2000

I am making a test bed for a distributed Load Balancing DNS which would
distribute the load of user requests over smaller mirror sites.

Saqib Mustafa

This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining why this space
has nothing but text explaining why this space would otherwise have been
left blank, and would otherwise have been left blank.