Keeping Cache at zero

Saqib Mustafa 01020103 at ravi.lums.edu.pk
Mon May 29 10:24:54 UTC 2000

I am trying to make cache zero, so each time a request comes in, the
server does not pick up the entry from the cache but, querries the Name
Server, which gives it a new entry.

Saqib Mustafa

This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining why this space
has nothing but text explaining why this space would otherwise have been
left blank, and would otherwise have been left blank.