Where to start learning about DNS?

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Thu May 25 17:12:23 UTC 2000

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 11:04:54AM +0000, Stuart Krivis wrote:
> On 3 Jan 2000 14:16:00 -0800, Joseph S D Yao <jsdy at cospo.osis.gov> wrote:
> >Check the versions on the CD, though.  They may be "previous release"
> >on half of them.  Or, it was so, last I checked.
>
> The version of DNS and BIND they include is the latest.

Right.  We went through this some months ago.  The last I had checked
had been prior to the last they had released.

Happy New Year, since you're still back there.  ;-)  I know the feeling
- I have mail I'm still getting to, but I don't think any that old, any
more.

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B