DNS records not updating consistently...

Mark.Andrews at nominum.com Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Thu May 25 01:42:06 UTC 2000

	You need to submit a host change notification to Network Solutions.
	If BLADE.YOSHIMUNE.COM is still a official nameserver for some zone
	you need to request a modification.  If it is not supposed officially
	to be a nameserver for any zones I would request a deletion.

	By official I mean that it is listed in NS records with the name
	BLADE.YOSHIMUNE.COM not NS.YOSHIMUNE.COM.

	Mark

Querying rs.internic.net...

Querying whois.networksolutions.com...

Whois Server Version 1.1

Domain names in the .com, .net, and .org domains can now be registered
with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net
for detailed information.

   Server Name: BLADE.YOSHIMUNE.COM
   IP Address: 207.251.139.130
   Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
   Referral URL: www.networksolutions.com

>>> Last update of whois database: Wed, 24 May 00 05:06:23 EDT <<<

The Registry database contains ONLY .COM, .NET, .ORG, .EDU domains and
Registrars.

The Data in Network Solutions' WHOIS database is provided by Network
Solutions for information purposes, and to assist persons in obtaining
information about or related to a domain name registration record.
Network Solutions does not guarantee its accuracy.  By submitting a
WHOIS query, you agree that you will use this Data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this Data to:
(1) allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass
unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail
(spam); or  (2) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes
that apply to Network Solutions (or its systems).  Network Solutions
reserves the right to modify these terms at any time.  By submitting
this query, you agree to abide by this policy.

NO MATCH: This domain is available!

Go to www.networksolutions.com to register it now!

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.