DNS Pro's Can you Please tell me whats wrong....

Matthew Thompson matthewt at fairplay.co.uk
Wed May 24 08:09:17 UTC 2000

Currently Granitecanyon have the zone setup so that the Mailserver (and
there's only one - you may wish to see about running a backup - yor ISP may
be able to help), Webserver and FTP server all point to the A Record of
ns.yrip.com (216.240.170.158)

Is it true that these are all running on the same machine?

M at t :o)