How to change a WHOIS host record?

Gary Mills mills at cc.UManitoba.CA
Fri May 19 20:05:52 UTC 2000

Network Solutions has an erroneous host record...

	[No name] (MBNET-HST)

	   Hostname: MBNET.MB.CA
	   Address: 130.179.16.11
	   System: ? running ?

	   Record last updated on 17-Jun-1998.
	   Database last updated on 19-May-2000 02:22:21 EDT.

for our nameserver.  The hostname should be SHAULA.CC.UMANITOBA.CA.
I tried submitting s form to modify it, but that was rejected because
SHAULA.CC.UMANITOBA.CA does not exist.  I tried to delete it, and
that too was rejected, because the erroneous host appears in domain
records.  The odd thing is that people submit domain registrations
with the name SHAULA.CC.UMANITOBA.CA, but it gets changed to MBNET.MB.CA.

Is there a way to reach a human to get this error corrected?