question

Rick King rking at ndsltd.com
Mon May 22 22:14:44 UTC 2000

Hello Grant,

I am new to DNS but I am having the exact same error appear in my Event Log
too.  I'm not sure what is causing it.  I am on the same versions you are.
If anyone has any ideas please help.

As far as the other issues go, the messages mean you can't resolve the DNS
server's name from the address (function of in-addr.arpa) and means either
you don't have a PTR entry in your reverse lookup zone for your DNS server
or it is entered incorrectly.

news:PJEJIOCPNCOHBPABLDFCIEEECAAA.grantr at pipeline.on.ca...