Secondary Server and Firewall??

Albert Kasper a.kasper at gmx.at
Sun May 7 16:53:31 UTC 2000

It's even more mystic now.
Suddenly the update worked. So I tried to update a second domain (new
serial) - didn't work.
I updated the first domain (serial) again - was updated.
Second domain still not updated.
So wheres the riddle? Are there known problem on the combination NT and
bind? (as secondary and primary nameserver)

news:8f1nir$g01$1 at news.tuwien.ac.at...