I'm lost and out of control... Please help "I can feel my hair turningGrayer"

Dan O express at fastdial.net
Thu May 18 01:50:49 UTC 2000

No Dave, You didn't inconvenience me. The point still stands however. If
your virtual domains are not working, then experience on my part has shown
98% of the problem being in the web server. > and even I make mistakes going
by the book. Thats why there is a news group to ask others what they think.
    As for the comment about GC, that was toward the moderators of this
group. GC problems was to be excluded from this NG as of last month.
    BTW . Did you find out where the problem was ??