Primary and Secondary on same machine

Ridhuan Jaafar ridhuan at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed May 17 22:02:42 UTC 2000

What is the purpose of setting up primary and secondary NS on
the same machine? If the machine is down, both NS will be down.
The purpose of having primary and secondary NS is to allow
the secondary to take over whenever the primary is down
until the primary is up again.

And, I'm not sure if you can do it.

Ridhuan.