Q: Ip of other Domain

Peter Naber peter.naber at linopress.com
Fri May 5 16:28:17 UTC 2000

Hi,

i have a problem. How can i integrate one IP Address of another Domain.

Example:
We have the domain company.com with the DNS Server dns.company.com
Also it exists a domain othercompany.com with the DNS Server
dns.othercompany.com.
The dns.othercompany.com doesn`t know the address for the server
intra.othercompany.com but our proxy (squid) needs the address of
intra.othercompany.com.
If I create a "zone master othercompany" squid could resolv the name but
all other hosts of the othercompany.com doesn`t resolved.

regards,
Peter Naber

--
Peter Naber