Newbye doubt... I can't find help in any FAQ's

c3lt4 celtaNOSPAMPLEASE at retemail.es
Fri May 12 20:41:55 UTC 2000

Hi !!!

   I'd like to know what happens if after I create a DNS entry with Granite
Cayon, my ISP desn't accept to re-delegate the in-addr domain ?
    It still redirect all trafic for mydomain.com to my static IP ?
    I don't know if I'm clear in my question. My ISP refuses to re-delegate
it. The first idea was to run my own primary DNS server, but I don't know if
I can run it whithout having control over my in-addr domain.

    Please, excuse me if this question has been answered before, and of
course.. excuse me for my poor english O:-)

    Best regards...
        C3lt4 (celtaNOSPAM at retemail.es)