secondary dns?

bufi at sch.bme.hu bufi at sch.bme.hu
Thu May 4 11:00:56 UTC 2000

Hello everyone

I'm about to be a primary dns for a zone and i have to set the secondary
dns too.  I'm getting errors outside zone... ignored.  I don't know how to
include the secondary ns server, since it is in another domain.

Here is my config:

@	IN	SOA	firewall.properteam.hu.	hostmaster.properteam.hu.  (
                                      2000050101 ; Serial
                                      28800      ; Refresh
                                      14400      ; Retry
                                      3600000    ; Expire
                                      86400)     ; Minimum

	IN	NS	firewall.properteam.hu.
	IN	NS	ns.futureco.hu.

	MX	10 mail.properteam.hu.

force-x		IN	A	212.92.14.138
admin		IN	A	212.92.14.139
www		IN	A	212.92.14.140
firewall	IN	A	212.92.14.141

ns.futureco.hu.	IN	A	212.40.65.42

mail	IN	A	212.92.14.141

csevej	CNAME	force-x
support	CNAME	force-x

As you see my zone is properteam.hu and i need to configure ns.futureco.hu
as a secondary domain.

Do i need to set up futureco.hu as a separated zone?  If so, then how?

thanks for any suggestions
Bufi

|    Why not go out on a limb?    |
| Isn't that where the fruit is?? |