problem with reverse

Abraham Ingersoll abe at honestabe.net
Wed May 3 21:33:06 UTC 2000

Use ANY ICANN accredited registrar BUT Network Polutions.

http://www.icann.org/registrars/accredited-list.html

I personnally have been using Dotster.com as of late.

Re: the specific error. Whatever nameserver you're trying to use as
prim/sec for the zone you wish to register probably doesn't yet exist in
Netsol's database. It used to be that "nameserver objects" were created
automagically if they didn't exist, but I have no idea what the deal is
now. Anyone know?

(I remember the .de registry being really picky that the domain was setup
and delegated correctly before they would process the registrations.)

Abe