who hosts my domain name - my own nameserver? mini-isp...

Netscape browser at netscape.net
Tue May 2 13:28:35 UTC 2000

No, i mean small isp for a couple dial-up users to have their own web space and
use email.

I figure I can put apache, bind, sendmail all on one system and use virtual hosts
for alternate ip addresses, since
i'll only have one dedicated static ip address from my isp.

I wanted to confirm I could properly setup named to resolve my purchased domain
name specifically for email on my own system -
that way people can send me email to me at mypurchaseddomainname.net ...