Zone file

Abraham Ingersoll abe at honestabe.net
Mon May 1 21:28:10 UTC 2000

If you really wanted to be tight/compact/non-redudant/etc, here's how I'd
do it --

@	IN	SOA space1.3dsources.com. markloky.netvigator.com. (
	1 10800 3600 604800 86400 )

	NS	space1
	MX 5	space1
space1	A	202.85.156.23
space1	MX 5	space1
23	CNAME	space1
www	CNAME	space1

Notes -- end the SOA details with a ), not a }, and any @ character
in the mailaddr value should always be replaced with a ., such as
markloky.netvigator.com. Also, if your "origin" has already been defined
('3dsources.com'), there's no reason to repeat it at the end of each
record.

Abe