Help

Joseph S D Yao jsdy at cospo.osis.gov
Wed Mar 22 02:28:17 UTC 2000

On Wed, Mar 22, 2000 at 06:26:59AM +0500, Saqib Mustafa wrote:
> I downloaded the source package for freebsd of Bind 8.2.2 patch 5, do I
> also documentation and contrib packages. Becoz it does make with just the
> source package.
>
> Saqib Mustafa
> 	Not Another Completely Heuristic Operating System (NACHOS!!!)

It is an very good idea to download the documents.  Then you can look
up how to use the software.  The contrib packages are only of value if
you can use them - but most people can use some of them.

However, BIND can be compiled from just the source package, if you
follow the directions.

Disclaimer: I've never tried it on FreeBSD.  But others have.

COSPO/OSIS Computer Support					EMT-B