bind8, TTL-Message

Gene LeDuc Gene.LeDuc at mktdev.tnsofres.com
Tue Mar 21 00:27:17 UTC 2000

Have new users pass a multiple choice quiz (with links to where the answers
can be found) in order to subscribe.
1. "No default TTL set using SOA minimum" means...
  a) fatal error, server crashed
  b) $TTL value not set in zone file
  c) ....

2. Which option prevents unrestricted zone transfers?
  a) ..
  b) ..

Regards,
Gene