How do I tell granitecanyon where my primary is?

jerryasher at my-deja.com jerryasher at my-deja.com
Sat Mar 18 22:05:55 UTC 2000

Yesterday I tried to configure a secondary dns service (to use the
unpublished primary method) for my domain at granitecanyon.

I was surprised to be given a form that asked for RRs.  (I entered some
and clicked send.)

I would've thought I would'be been given a form asking for my
unpublished primary nameserver's name and/or ip address.

Today I find that granitecanyon accepted the RR's I entered and is
providing name service for me.  (thanks),

But how do I configure granitecanyon so that it will come to my
unpublished primary for zone transfers?

Thanks for your help,

Jerry

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/