selective forwarding ?

Rahul Parasnis rparasnis at clj.co.jp
Mon Mar 13 05:59:30 UTC 2000

Thanks a lot ,

That was very informative.
How could I possibly  do the Following

For selective zones I would like to forward the Query to Root Server.

And for the Rest ( internet)  I transfer the query to another forwarder
which is running on firewall.

my primary server is jp.domain

so upper level is .domain

zone ".domain" {
	type forward;
	forward only;
	forwarders { root servers address ; }
};

or I have to write *.domain infront of zone

Am I expecting too Much ?

Thanks a lot
- Rahul