Nameserver statistics

LODHA DEVYANI /IT/CRP LODHAD at ICICI.com
Sat Mar 11 07:22:37 UTC 2000

Hi everybody !!
I was looking for nameserver statistics for various platforms, say Solaris
Vs Linux etc.
The number of queries resolved per second , etc.
Please send me as much info as available.
Also I wanted some help as to how to collect this data myself. The solution
that comes to my mind is to write scripts to load the server and then check
the named log. Are such scripts already available ?
Thanks !
Dev.

 Feel the pulse of the stock market on the tip of your finger
Online Investments at http://www.icicidirect.com.