Granitecanyon Help

count0 count0 at telusplanet.net
Tue Mar 7 02:19:58 UTC 2000

I am trying to create a zone file for a domain ncdonline.com. I have
created this zone file before for Granitecanyon, but deleted it, as IN
changed DNS servers. I now want to re-register. I copied the exact
zone file into the text box, only to get the error:"unreasonable email
address" here's the zone file, but I can't seem to see what is wrong

ncdonline.com.  IN  NS ns1.granitecanyon.com.
ncdonline.com.  IN  NS ns2.granitecanyon.com.
ncdonline.com.  IN  RP count0.telusplanet.net. info.ncdonline.com.
info.ncdonline.com.  IN  TXT  "Tim Molloy NIC Handle: TMD204"
localhost.ncdonline.com.   IN  A  127.0.0.1
ncdonline.com.       IN  A  161.184.79.223
*.ncdonline.com.  IN  CNAME  ncdonline.com.; GLOBALOK
ncdonline.com.  IN  MX  10  mail.ncdonline.com.; EXTREF

thanks