BIND Zone XFER Problems

Peter Ziemann ziemann.nortel-dasa at t-online.de
Thu Mar 2 13:58:36 UTC 2000

Mike,

this is not the problem. I have tried to change the serial number
to a Y2K compliant format - same result.

Furtheron I have removed the TXT records as well as more and
more CNAME records. At the end it worked at one point (when
I have removed enough CNAME records ...).

This seems to be a BIND bug, and I have opened an error report.

It it also not a problem of my machine - like a wrong MTU value -
since Web-Server, E-Mail Server, DHCP-Server, FTP / TELNET
and all other components of BIND work perfectly.

Regards,

Peter Ziemann, hostmaster at pziemann.de

news:951938922.9684.2.nnrp-07.d4e5bde1 at news.demon.co.uk...