BUG OR HUMAN ERROR????

Robert Everland III reverland at orlando.com
Wed Mar 1 23:17:14 UTC 2000

I have found that it is physcially not binding it no matter what I do. I
have an intel proset 100+ so I am not sure if it is the server or what. I
took out the listen on and it would only bind on one ip address when I have
about 10 on that computer. Another windows NT machine I am running this
program on worked perfectly. It binded to 3 ip addresses that were on that
computer. Could it be the NIC card or what. Either way it's making me pull
out my hair.

Robert Everland III
Network Administrator
Orlando.com