My Domains IP Address is being misreported by DNS servers! Help!

Marky markyh at home.com
Thu Mar 30 05:38:10 UTC 2000

Dan - thanx for the tip. I noticed that the root servers are also caching
the wrong data.
I'm beside myself here, how do I follow a delegation path? Sorry for a
simple question,
I've been working with DNS for only a few weeks. Thanx for any help you can
offer, in
the meantime I'll download the tool.

news:20000327213136.22039.qmail at cr.yp.to...