graphing bind stats...

Duane Cox dcox at coxnetwork.com
Mon Mar 27 19:15:59 UTC 2000

Hopefully some of the more experienced BSP DNS administrators can answer this.  ie. Barry :)

Is there any way to query named via snmp or similar to get the statistics on usage/errors/etc
and graph that information on a html page?

I have mrtg working somewhat to acomplish this, but it manually dumps the stats via a script, copys that over,
and runs a perl script against it to dig out some data and then pipes that over to mrtg to graph..
But I was wondering if there was a better way to do this

Duane Cox
dcox at coxnetwork.com