resolv.conf for caching-only

Liam Slusser liam at level3.net
Wed Jun 28 21:05:57 UTC 2000

 I use the following on our Solaris Servers with a caching only server...

$ cat /etc/resolv.conf
domain level3.com level3.net
search level3.com level3.net
nameserver 127.0.0.1
nameserver x.x.x.x (primary DNS server)
nameserver x.x.x.x (secondary DNS server)
$

liam
--
Liam Slusser                                  Level (3) Communications
liam at level3.net (email)                 dns/in-addr.arpa/IP Engineering