network change

DanO express at fastdial.net
Fri Jun 23 04:08:35 UTC 2000

Besides the standard delay with the Internet TTL, I had trouble with the
reverse delagation by our upstream provider. I couldn't find an easy
solution other than constant communication with both old & new to ensure one
was releasing authority, while the other was entering the proper records in
their reverse.