network change

Daniel Camacho dcamacho at saipan.com
Fri Jun 23 01:45:44 UTC 2000

Hi,

We are an ISP and for the second time we are chaning our upstream provider to
a more stable and reliable one. When we move, we will not retain our current
IP address blocks and as a result of this, many of our services will be
affected, like
DNS and web hosting. When we had the first network move to the current
provider,
we had trouble with DNS. People for outside our network had difficulty
connecting to
certain site because the old DNS data was still being looked up. I'm
wondering if any
of you have a better solution and perhaps can give me advise.

Thanks.

Daniel