Gosh I'm sorry.....

Mark Andrews Mark.Andrews at nominum.com
Wed Jun 21 20:22:19 UTC 2000

	If you look at the headers they tell you how to unsubscribe, or
	in general use <list>-request convention for administrive actions.
	If that fails mail to postmaster not webmaster as after all it is
	email and *all* sites are supposed to have a working postmaster.

	Otherwise see http://www.isc.org/services/public/lists/bind-lists.html

	Mark

--
Mark Andrews, Nominum Inc.