TTL Help

Chris Day cday at canday.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 19 07:57:36 UTC 2000

You need to pop the following at the very top of your zone file(s), on the
line about your SOA record:

$ORIGIN domain.com.

Read more of this newsgroup if you don't understand this new directive with
bind 8.2.2. This is not a fatal error message.

Chris

news:2E152C7515E at cclru.randwick.unsw.edu.au...