An experimenting webdesigner seeking guidance...

Shan Moorthy junk_email at dingoblue.net.au
Mon Jun 19 01:18:23 UTC 2000

OK, a few questions, www.mydomain.com wants me to move my domain. What
does this mean in regards to the free domain name I got with the other
company?

Here are the details:
I have registered this domain (actually, I suspect its a subdomain) for
free: shan.au.com
I have the following website at the moment:
http://www.crosswinds.net/~shanm
now, is there a free way of redirecting hits from the domain to the
website?

Please specify step by step details...

And the http://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/ripe-192.html webpage made
absolutely NO sense to me :)

   .-"-.                       Funky Monkey
 _/.-.-.\_
( ( o o ) )   Email - Home <shan_m@(antispam)dingoblue.net.au>
 |/  "  \|
  \'---'/
  /`"""`\       Signature best viewed with Fixed Width Font