TTL Help

Dennis Kavadas D.Kavadas at cclru.randwick.unsw.edu.au
Mon Jun 19 11:16:46 UTC 2000

Hi All...

I have a question.
I keep getting the error "No TTL set using SOA"
Why ?
This is what my zone/bd file looks like.

@       IN      SOA	xxx.xxx.edu. hostmaster.xxx.xxx.edu. (
                          200006141929    ; serial, todays date +
todays serial #
                          8H              ; refresh, seconds
                          2H              ; retry, seconds
                          1W              ; expire, seconds
                          1D )            ; Minimum TTL
;
                  NS      ns 		      ; xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
;                 MX      10                xxx.xxx.edu.

Any suggestions ?

Cheers
Dennis

Dennis Kavadas