An experimenting webdesigner seeking guidance...

Gary Wardell gwardell at Yeshua.cc
Sun Jun 18 20:11:14 UTC 2000

Hi,

That all depends;

If your free website is a full virtual web site (not likely) then all you
have to do is point your domain at it.

If it is a subweb off of somebody else's domain  (like
www.geocities.com/heartland/4435/myweb) the your free domain registrar has
to redirect any visitors to your free web site.  If your registrar
can't/won't do this then unless you can find a free redirector service your
SOL.  Often you only get what you pay for ;-)

BTW, often these registrars that don't delegate put ads over the top of
your site.  Some also will delegate if you pay them a fee.

Gary