Win32 Port of BIND

TJ Delane webmaster at tydel.com
Wed Jun 14 16:21:36 UTC 2000

I was recently using software called "Simple DNS Plus" for my nameserver
"ns1.tydel.com" ... but the trial expired and I decided that it wasn't good
enough for an over 100 dollar fee to register.  So, I was referred to BIND
by a friend, but I see nothing for Win32.  I need BIND for Windoze 95/98.  I
see there is one for NT which might possibly work on my machine, but I don't
have VC++.  I was wondering if there is anyone out there that has it already
compiled? if so, is there a medium in which I could get it from them?

Thanks,
TJ