Interpreting Xfer-in Logging

LODHA DEVYANI /IT/CRP LODHAD at ICICI.com
Tue Jun 6 07:02:01 UTC 2000

Hi !!
Please tell me what does the following statement mean ?
It's a logging statement in the category 'xfer-in'

qserial_answer : zone is out of date

The statement after this is :
Xfer-in:debug 1: /usr/sbin/named-xfer -z icici.com -f sec/icici.com -I
sec/icici.com.ixfrtmp -C 1 -q -P 13568 -T icici.com.2428 -d 3 -l xfer.ddt
202.162.224.1 axfr 128.121.131.34 axfr

Does this mean that zone is out of date and so a xfer is happening ? In that
case the file sec/icici.com should have a new time stamp. I have checked it
out... The time stamp is hasn't changed.
What's happening ? Please help
Thanks in Anticipation,
Devyani.

 Feel the pulse of the stock market on the tip of your finger
Online Investments at http://www.icicidirect.com.