Converting DNS database files from 4.9.x to 8.2.2

jwang - Internet Mail jwang at cbkna.com
Mon Jun 5 15:55:40 UTC 2000

That is a nice trick.  I will try that method.  Thanks.

Jeffrey

L E G A L  D I S C L A I M E R:

This communication is confidential and is intended only
for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not
that person you are not permitted to make use of the
information and you are requested to notify immediately
Commerzbank Aktiengesellschaft, New York Branch, that
you have received it and then to destroy the copy in
your possession.  Views expressed in this e-mail do not
necessarily reflect the views of Commerzbank AG