BIND ON LINUX

Brian Ventura water at bighead.org
Mon Jun 5 03:08:24 UTC 2000

Compiles fine.  The source places symbolic links to symbolic links, so the
compile complains and you have to trace the end link to the original file
then link it directly before the compile finishes, but there are only 2
files that do this.  When you compile the first time it will complain.

- water at bighead.org
- World's Greatest Speler
        Do what thou wilt shale be the whole of the Law.