How to disable record listing ?

Tal Dayan tal at zapta.com
Fri Jul 28 18:56:22 UTC 2000

Hi Jim,

We assign each of our customers a sub domain name so we don't want a
competitor
sucking up our customer list from our DNS server (I did it myself as an
exercise and
could get the entire customer list of one of our competitors, this is
scary).

What would be the best way to avoid third parties getting our lists ?  Is it
enough if
we do it ourselves and ask our ISP to do the same ?

Thanks,

Tal