strange error when receiving NOTIFY

Rob Egan rob at artistdirect.com
Fri Jul 21 19:46:54 UTC 2000

I examined /var/log/messages and found a syntax error. It complained about
the allow-update statement that I had. I couldn't see a problem with the
syntax, but then I figured I could remove it since the primary has an
allow-transfer statement for the secondary. I restarted named and all is
good (even the "not one of our zones" errors). Thanks for all the
suggestions though.

-Rob