speaking of NETSOL...

Michael Bryan bind at ursine.com
Fri Jul 21 17:58:37 UTC 2000

"Mark R. Nathan" wrote:

> Whats the trick to turning your address information invisable for
> your Handle, Host, and Domain at NETSOL?

You can't do that.  The WHOIS information is required to be public.

The current situation with NSI's WHOIS lookups returning mostly
blank information is almost certainly a database problem on their
servers.  They've done this before, with one or more of their
WHOIS servers failing to return all information, and it's usually
corrected within one or two days.

There are several domains that get reported like "nathan.net", with
-some- of the contact information presented, and the rest blanked out,
which further convinces me that it's just a DB error.