Migration from NT DNS

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Jul 21 03:15:23 UTC 2000

Just open the NT box to allow zone transfers to an IP of one of your
BIND servers and you can grab zone files to your heart's content from
it... either by messing with the named.conf file and switching from
slave to master (easier if you understand regexps in vi) or by dig'ing
them one by one...

They might be a little out of order, but you can clean that up with a
script too...

--
Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --