Sub-domain RR leakage?

Tom Jennings tomj at wps.com
Thu Jul 20 16:17:44 UTC 2000

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000, Joseph S D Yao wrote:
> IIRC, known bug, fixed in BIND 9.*.

Oh great.

I can't think of a workaround other than installing a second ethernet
card, even on the same network, and running two BINDs and not
letting them talk (which presents another whole series of problems,
eg. I really NEED to secondary!).

Is there another solution?

I won't even ask when BIND 9.x will be out.

Thanks for the reply though (really :-). At least I'm not crazy
(more accurately, this problem isn't evidence of that).

tomj

---
INFORMATION GLADLY GIVEN BUT SAFETY REQUIRES AVOIDING UNNECESSARY CONVERSATION