scrathin my head.. hmm..

Mark R. Nathan bind at nathan.net
Sun Jul 16 22:57:29 UTC 2000

nslookup for miramat.com on my BSD server running BIND p5 works as it
should.  On my LAN I can NSLOOKUP with any other PC and get the zone
information from the NetBSD server. I also don't have any problems
with accessing www.miramat.com on any other PC here. (apache server)

When I do the same outside my LAN,  I am not so fortunate.  NS
lookups fail and its an obvious setup error on my part. I'm not sure
the error is within the zone files since they work fine within my own
network.. Would someone please hit me over the head softly?  I would
happily post the zone data if it's determined my problem is within.

thanks so much!!  I am desperately trying to get a particular website public.

    Mark R. Nathan                        http://www.miraboomusic.com
    Miraboo Group                   mailto:president at miraboomusic.com
    President                                  mailto:mark at nathan.net