Bounced Mail :(

Mathias Körber mathias at staff.singnet.com.sg
Tue Jul 11 15:12:04 UTC 2000

Put the MX record back in, and leave sirius an A record...

The error is reported by sendmail, as it does perform MX lookups,
and finds itself. So it may not really be a BIND problem, but
something in sendmail (it does not recognize that it is supposed to
be the local mailer for www00.com, and tries finding the next hop).

Have you checked whether your sendmail.cf is configured to look at
the correct sendmail.cw file? Have you restarted the sendmail
daemon?

mk

comp-protocols-dns-bind at moderators.isc.org