no mx record

Jim Reid jim at rfc1035.com
Tue Jul 11 09:31:22 UTC 2000

    Moses> tnx 4 d concern. but i believe u know now wut my real
    Moses> domain is, and i believe my zone file is pretty clear. u
    Moses> can just replace mydomain.com w/ my real domain name.
    Moses> would it be hard to figure out w/ that info?

Yes. Either post the zone file or shut up.

Apart from annoying the people on this list who may help you and
making it almost impossible for them to debug your problem, what good
comes from hiding that information? Why are you deliberately
concealing and misrepresenting worthwhile and relevant information?
Why do you persistently lie even after you've been asked to tell the
truth? And if you do post the zone file, post *exactly* what's in
it. Don't pretty-print it or let your mail program reformat the file.