Can't join domain in W2K

Kevin Darcy kcd at daimlerchrysler.com
Mon Jul 10 18:10:36 UTC 2000

That may be true, but perhaps a glance at the query logs may help to
troubleshoot the problem. What was the Domain Controller querying during
this "join" operation? Does those names exist in DNS? If you don't already
have query logging turned on in your BIND nameservers, then you can do so
in the "logging" statement of named.conf.

- Kevin