A.root-servers.net ????

Michael Bryan bind at ursine.com
Fri Jul 7 17:47:00 UTC 2000

You didn't pay the bill from Network Solutions for your annual
renewal fee for these two domains.  Because of this, they are
no longer listed in the "com." zone on the root/gtld servers.

Go to this web page and follow the directions to make the payment
on both domains, and your domains should be back on the root/gtld
servers within 24 hours:

    https://www.networksolutions.com/payments/